Scroll to top
Amp and Voltmeter for DCC and DC – with Case – #246-RrAmp2 Amp and Voltmeter for DCC and DC – High Current – #246-RrAmp4
Amp and Voltmeter for DCC and DC – with Case and Battery Backup – #246-RrAmp3
Easy walk-around measurements of layout voltage drops, accurate booster output setup to optimum voltages for decoders and sound units.
Regular volt and amp meters won’t measure DCC accurately.
The RRAmpMeter will!
- Version 1 the basic board as used on the Litchfield Station layout
- Version 2 adds an enclosure and clip leads to version 1
- Version 3 adds battery backup to Version 2
- Version 4 is a Version 3 enhanced for high power layouts:
35+ volts at up to 20 amps
The RRAmpMeter is the only inexpensive device that accurately measures DCC Volts and Amps
- Also measures AC and DC Volts and Amps.
- Rated at 10 Amps and costs less than DVMs that cannot accurately measure DCC
- Measures true RMS Volts and Amps with 2% accuracy
- Suitable for all scales – Think of Version 4 for G scale
- Batteries not needed for DCC use
- Designed for Left- or Right-hand use when probing the track for voltage measurement
- Basic board is 5.63 inches x 2 inches x 1.23 inches
Please note: The companies we buy from are in the process of updating their prices for 2023. Prices on our website are subject to change at this time. Dismiss