These trucks are made from High Gravity Compound, “HGC” that weighs nearly the same as metal trucks, while allowing for a more detailed part. A two piece split bolster design for more efficient truck equalization and reduced axle friction for greater rolling performance. The Self-Centering Action allows the trucks to self align parallel with the car for easier placement on track. Our Caboose Pickup Trucks come with Metal RP-25 Code 110 wheels, scale clip on brake pads & brake rigging.
Truck Features • Code 110 (.110 wide) 33″ smooth back wheels
• “HGC” High Gravity Compound Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
• Superior Rolling Ability.
• Brake Pads
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
• Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels
• 26 AWG wire, max. amps 250 mA.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Patent number 7,434,518 B2
• Self Centering Action – Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.