These trucks are made from High Gravity Compound, “HGC” that weighs nearly the same as metal trucks, while allowing for a more detailed part. A two piece split bolster design for more efficient truck equalization and reduced axle friction for greater rolling performance. The Self-Centering Action allows the trucks to self align parallel with the car for easier placement on track. Our Caboose Pickup Trucks come with Metal RP-25 Code 110 wheels, scale clip on brake pads & brake rigging.
Truck Features • Code 110 (.110 wide) 33″ smooth back wheels
• “HGC” High Gravity Compound Weighs nearly the same as Metal Trucks
• Superior Rolling Ability.
• Brake Pads
• Accurate markings
• Incredible detail True to prototype
• Non-magnetic Metal Wheels
• Highly Flexible Fully Equalized Trucks
• Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
• RP-25 Free rolling wheels
• 26 AWG wire, max. amps 250 mA.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Patent number 7,434,518 B2
• Self Centering Action – Trucks self align themselves parallel with the car for easier placement on track.
COVID-19 INFO: Arizona has issued an ordinance for us to shelter in place through the end of April. Orders will be accepted and processed, hopefully, with no change in service. Thank you for your patience! Dismiss