Occupancy Detector – #245-BXP88
BXP88 makes adding detection and transponding to your layout easier than ever. No more complicated wiring!
- DCC Occupancy Detection supports up to 8 Detection Sections letting you know when equipped rolling stock is in a detection section on your layout.
- One Transponding Zone per Detection Section lets you know the location of transponder-equipped locos or rolling stock.
- Intelligent Automatic short-circuit and over-current power management for each Detection Section, improves reliability by avoiding most booster fault shutdowns.
- Connects to LocoNet to transmit Detection Section occupancy, Transponding and track power information.
- Supports SuperSonic Decoder Operations.
- Detects any powered locomotives in a Detection Section.
- Identify where specific rolling stock is on your layout with Digitrax transponder-equipped locos and rolling stock.
- Detects rolling stock equipped with resistor wheel sets.
- Plug and Play with Digitrax DCC systems with automatic Railsync polarity detection.
- LED output headers for front panel indication of Detection Section occupancy, Transponding, and power status.
- Easy-connect pluggable track wire terminal blocks can plug-in straight or at right angles.
- 3 Amp capacity per Detection Section , 8 Amp total unit capacity.
- Automatically updates status at track power on.
- Operations Mode Read Back allows you to read CV values of decoders equipped with transponders when on track.
- Firmware update capability via IPL over LocoNet.
SKU: 245-BXP88 Categories: Detection, Digitrax, Digitrax Inc, Layout, Signaling Tag: Digitrax Brand: Digitrax, Inc.
Have a question?
Give us a call Office: 623-298-7355 Fax: 623-889-5617 Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org Address 1412 N Central Ave D Avondale AZ 85323-1316 USA
© 2018 Litchfield Station, Model Railroader, DCC • Sitemap