Scroll to top
Z DCC decoder basic by NCE – #524-Z14SRP Mallory Sonalert Audio Signaling, Sonalert and Digi-Key
Lenz Gold Mini W Decoder (N Scale) – #428-10410-01
- Built to conform to all NMRA Standards and RPs (submitted to NMRA Testing)
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back-emf motor control.
- Supports NMRA DCC Bidirectional data communication.
- USP with optional power module for operation on dirty track.
- Asymmetrical DCC support including directional stopping.
- SUSI Sound Interface
- Adjustable precision stopping control.
- Low speed gear for switching operations.
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Provides 1A continuous motor current, 1.8 amp peak. (note different Functions and Amperage in chart below)
- Four function outputs rated at 200mA each with advanced function mapping
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and extensive special effects.
- Support for Advanced Consist Control and Extended Addressing.
- Support for programming on the mainline (operations mode programming).
- Support for all form of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3.
Please note: The companies we buy from are in the process of updating their prices for 2023. Prices on our website are subject to change at this time. Dismiss